- Europe / Asia
- NexGen Wafer Systems
- 3 months ago
My name is Christian and I am the Product Manager at NexGen Wafer Systems – a company that develops, manufactures, markets and services a line of unique semiconductor processing equipment for chip-makers.
We deliver leading-edge processes and fabrication equipment that ensure productivity enhancement, uncompromising quality, and enabling technologies to our innovative customers. Close collaboration with our customers allows us to deliver products that meet their requirements and ensure sustainable success in the fast-moving market of the semiconductor industry.
With a headcount of 50 people around the world with the majority based in Austria and Singapore, we serve our customers in Europe, USA, and Asia. Our team of highly motivated
engineers helped us to grow on a fast pace and to increase our footprint within the industry and to serve our steady growing customer base.
We are looking to take our business to the next level by expanding our software team in Austria and Singapore by bringing on a full-time Software Developer to join our team.
We are looking for a Software Developer specifically with these requirements:
- Good verbal and written English skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Programming skills in an object-oriented high-level language, preferably C# alternatively C++ or Java
- Experience in the following fields: Unit Testing Frameworks (MS Test), WPF, MVVM, Modular Application Development
- 3+ years’ hands-on programming experience in C#, C++ or Java
- Creativity, strong self-learning and analytical ability
- Self-disciplined, team player
- Location: 80% in Austria or Singapore
- Traveling: Up to 20%
Your responsibility will include (but not limited to):
- Developing software modules to control hardware components (ex. Robots, Motion Components (Servo Drives), fluid handling systems, heating systems) alongside our software and controls team.
- Interpreting the requirements of internal and external clients.
- Providing technical support to external and internal customers.
- Identifying and developing design concepts, implement, test and deploy the software on our products.
- Working closely within a team of colleagues to master implementation tasks on a project.
- Being responsible for delivering results with pre-defined requirements within a given timeframe.
- An industry specific technical role with substantial growth opportunities
- State of the art technology and tools
- A team of motivated, friendly, helpful and very experienced colleagues
- Flexible working hours
- Remuneration above industry standard
- Relocation package if applicable
Our hiring process is made up of 5 steps, so please keep in mind that some time will need to be dedicated for a Questionnaire, Skill Test, Video Screening, and two to three 1-on-1 Interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!