- Anja ETL / Learn German with Anja
- 4 weeks ago
Hello Video Editors!
My name is Anja and I am the owner of a successful YouTube channel called “Learn German with Anja” with about half a million subscribers.
I am looking for a creative, dynamic German and English Speaking Video Editor to help me grow my YouTube channel. You’ll work closely with me to produce high-quality, professionally-edited videos on the topic of language learning, and your work will be seen by millions of people.
I am looking for a Video Editor specifically with these requirements:
- Fluent (or close-to fluent) written and spoken English
- Fluent (or close-to fluent) written and spoken German
- Can learn and follow existing channel production style
- Proficient use of Camtasia, Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro
- Has fast internet and can upload large files to Google Drive and/or Dropbox
- Able to create interesting transitions
- Can adapt videos for other platforms (Instagram, Twitter, etc)
- Can adhere to strict publishing deadlines
- Can contribute creative ideas
- Experience working remotely
Your responsibility will include (but not limited to):
- Produce high-quality, professionally-edited videos
- Creating and improving videos from raw footage
- Contribute your creative ideas to upcoming videos
- Editing several videos at once
- Communicating and working closely with Youtuber
- Being responsible for quality assurance
- Deliver materials strictly to deadlines
- Enjoy the benefits of remote work, getting things done and controlling your own schedule
- Get paid and work from anywhere in the world
- Learn about and gain experience on how to be a successful Youtuber
- Be part of transforming and contributing to the scale and growth
What I Do
Here are some resources for you to check out to get a good understanding of my service:
- My YouTube Channel: http://youtube.com/channel/UCZwegPHTG4gvnR0WLzaq5OQ
- My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/LearnGermanWithAnja
- My Instagram profile: https://www.instagram.com/learngermanwithanja/
Our hiring process is made up of 5 parts, so please keep in mind that some time will need to be dedicated to a questionnaire, skill test, video, and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!