- AdFix Online
- 2 months ago
Hello Ad Specialists!
My name is Bogdan Chertes and I am the CEO of AdFix Online – a company that focuses on building intelligent marketing strategies for ecommerce companies around the world. Currently we have a team of 6 based in Romania and Malaysia and are looking to double that within the next year.
I’m looking to hire a detail-oriented and organized Ad Specialist to help us continue building amazing campaigns for our customers.
We are looking for an Ad Specialist specifically with these requirements:
- Advanced English skills (able to easily communicate & interpret written directions)
- Excited to continuously learn/develop new marketing strategies for e-commerce companies.
- Must have experience with Google Search/Display ads
- At least 1 year of experience with Google Ads
- Has managed multiple client ad accounts in the past
Nice to have:
- A love of processes/organization and/or SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Previous experience using Slack, Notion and/or other organizational/management tools.
- Experience in Customer support
- Amazon Sponsored products
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Planning, developing and executing Google Ads campaigns (Search, Shopping, Display and YouTube) with an emphasis on Shopping Ads.
- Managing 6 – 12 client accounts simultaneously (depending on size)
- Maintaining and improving client performance goals (ad spend, revenue, ROAS/ CPA)
- Using analytics tools and usability testing to develop insights and action items intended to increase client revenues and ROI.
- Building and optimizing data feeds and monitoring their health.
- Planning and running experiments that have the potential to substantially grow account performance.
- Continuously collaborating with the rest of the Adfix team in order to share and expand your knowledge.
- Preparing weekly and monthly performance reports.
- Constantly monitoring trends in SEM tools, sites, audience and applications and bringing new ideas to the table.
- Enjoy the benefits of remote work and/or working from anywhere in the world.
- Opportunity to be a part of a fast growing team.
- Join yearly company team building.
- Receive a yearly bonus and/or salary raise based on performance review.
- Receive co-working space reimbursement.
What We Do
Here are some resources for you to check out to get a good understanding of our service:
Our hiring process is made up of 5 parts, so please keep in mind that some time will need to be dedicated for a questionnaire, video, paid test project, and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!