My name is Matt and I am the CEO at Agency360 – driven by purpose Software Development Company. We are a passionate team of self-starters who are building the tools of the future to help public safety agencies create a positive culture, reduce turnover, and optimize the efficiency of their organizations. We love our customers and deeply care about their success!
We are looking to hire a motivated, experienced person to serve as a Senior UI/UX Designer in a remote, full-time position with a highly rewarding team! Who will serve a critical role in growing our customer base by helping create an amazing user experience for users inside our web application. As a key member of our small startup, with the help of our domain knowledge, you’ll be expected to manage the product life cycle through all phases, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, exploring solutions through mockups and prototypes, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and support to ensure customer satisfaction.
We’re looking for a self-starter who wants to own their department and grow into a leadership position.
The position requires minimal travel 1-2 times a year for a conference or team meeting.
We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer specifically with these requirements:
- Native English or close to a native speaker.
- 3+ years of real-world UX design experience.
- Degree in a relevant field (HCI, computer science, graphic design, interactive design, etc.)
- Expertise in one of the standard UX software tools such as Sketch, InVision, Balsamiq, or similar is a must.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design web applications, and a deep understanding of responsive design.
- Ability to work with the Agency360 team multiple times a week to understand detailed requirements and design and iterate on complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Ability to iterate on designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
Nice to have:
- Experience designing complex solutions with forms and dashboards for B2B and B2G SaaS companies.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate our product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping, and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new functions and features.
- Work with engineering to debug product issues and bugs.
- Assist engineering with deployments and code updates.
- Ensure infrastructure is secure and scalable while following industry standards.
- Review feature requests from support and sales and prioritize.
- Research customers via tools and interviews to understand underlying pain points and assist with customer support.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks, and champion new ideas.
- Remote and flexible schedule
- Opportunity to own your department
- We reimburse you for the cost of your internet (upto $75)
- Monthly virtual team happy hours
- Fun Family-Friendly Culture
- Learning and development opportunities
- If you outgrow your role, we will encourage and support you into a leadership position.
- One of the benefits of being one of the early team members is having a say in what benefits we offer down the road.
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You are driven and passionate about all things UX and other areas of design, innovation and user experience. You love customers and deeply care about their success. You enjoy resolving user pain points through great design.
You’re a Self-Starter
We’re looking for someone who gets the job done and delivers on time. Ideally, you are self-directed, self-motivated, and don’t need someone to look over your shoulder or hold your hand.
Don’t need a micromanager to keep you on track. You’re passionate about learning, you are a lifelong learner, you never stop learning. You have the ability to motivate yourself and also motivate a team in a positive way to get the results.
You’re the Superstar
Great just isn’t good enough. You are the best at everything you put your hands on and trying to get better every day.
What We Do
Please check us out to get a good understanding of our service:
Our site: http://www.agency360.com
Our hiring process is made up of five parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time for a questionnaire, skill test, a video, and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!