Hello, Sourcing Managers!
My name is Cindy and I am the HR Director at ATV Global – a global leading Amazon selling company. We are looking to hire a motivated, experienced Sourcing Manager who will be able to appraise and improve the sourcing activities at ATV Global by analyzing the company’s spending, supplying partnerships and contributing to new possibilities.
The potential candidate has to possess outstanding negotiation skills, be able to maintain existing and make new connections and have a high sense of multiculturalism. We are looking for someone who can be the bridge between supplying, quality and the rest of the team.
This is a Full-Time remote position.
We are looking for a Sourcing Manager specifically with these requirements:
- Fluent written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, supply chain/operations management engineering, or related fields.
- Professional qualification in purchasing management or supply chain (i.e., CPM, MCIPS).
- 10+ years of relevant working experience in buying office/trading/manufacturing industries.
- 5+ years experience in people management.
- Broad knowledge of international trade, including a deep understanding of retail, supply chain, and operations.
- Familiar with PC, SAP or Oracle, ERP, MRP, DRP operations.
- Familiar with manufacturing industries of CGP and well versed with the operational linkage among sales, customer services, supply chain, production, and quality.
- Ability to negotiate and sustain networking relationships.
- Have strong analytical and project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills ( thorough understanding of cross-cultural communications).
- Having a strong sourcing network is highly preferred.
Your responsibility will include (but not limited to):
- Develop and execute the product sourcing strategy for the assigned category/product line with ownership on the category performance regarding the total cost, quality and services.
- Manage sourcing and purchasing activities such as price, T&C negotiations, and ensure continuity of supply, reduce total costs, and prepare for future sourcing challenges for the specific product line/category.
- Will be responsible for sourcing vendors and key suppliers for a dedicated portfolio of products;
- Improve working capital through Payment Terms extensions, Payment cycle optimization, Vendor managed inventories and Lead time reductions.
- Develop a yearly budget depending on sourcing needs.
- Participate in all project milestone reviews and project conference calls related to sourcing/pricing/supplier management issues and manage cross functional activities, identify the opportunity, prepare project and implementation plan.
- Manage the supplier performance by using supplier scorecard and performance management tools.
- Lead the corrective action meeting with suppliers until the rectification is complete.
Perform new supplier assessment with quality and engineering management team. Supplier risk management. Ensure governance and customer specific compliances in suppliers.
- Ensure no financial risk to hamper product quality or supply.
- Analyses external market conditions such as commodity prices fluctuations, currency movements, demand and supply, and recommend actions to management.
- Prepare sourcing/market intelligence/supplier base management report, factory note and review with the COO as required.
Sourcing ethically responsible suppliers.
- Chance to be part of a global leading Amazon company.
- Opportunity to collaborate with experts in the field and to learn from international specialists.
- New opportunities will be available for those who have a desire to succeed and add value.
- Work in a company of believers promoting from within with quarterly 121’s and regular training via LinkedIn learning and project work to increase exposure across the business.
- Chance to work in a fast-paced, remote, multicultural, and diverse workforce.
- Opportunity to receive a competitive wage, enhanced leave and wellbeing benefits.
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re a Team Player.
You are a positive and friendly optimist who is collaborative and enjoys communicating. You have the ability to motivate yourself and others to push forward and get results.
You have great communication skills, are responsive and available, and accountable since it’s a fully remote position.
When making decisions, you look at the facts and data to decide. You are analytical and have the innate ability to think, understand, learn things quickly and exceptionally well to make high-quality decisions based on that information.
What We Do
Please check us out to get a good understanding of our services:
Our site: https://www.at-global.co.uk/
Our hiring process is made up of four parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time for a questionnaire, a short video, and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!