Hello, Operations Assistants!
My name is Colin and I am the founder of Colin Scotland – a Marketing Coaching Agency, Marketing incubator Masterminds, and the Awaken Creator program. We help mission-driven entrepreneurs find their spark and never let it go. We create Marketing strategies and systems that build businesses. Our mission is to inspire and equip you for success online! In other words, we focus on what we do the best!
We are looking to hire an ambitious, motivated and experienced Executive Assistant who is familiar with working in a Marketing Agency, has great communication skills, prominent potential for fast learning and a strong desire for advancement in the field of Marketing. Ability to cooperate with clients and detail-orientation is his/her strength.
This is a part-time role with the potential to grow into a full-time position within 1-3 months.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant specifically with these requirements:
- Native English or close to a native speaker.
- Marketing agency or work within the marketing department experience.
- Experience with Project/Tasks Management.
- Comfortable working on GMT time zones.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Great ability to communicate with clients.
- Ability to create landing pages/WordPress Website/Page building.
- Experience in Email Marketing.
- A marketing background would be desirable.
Your responsibility will include (but not limited to):
- Project and task management alongside me – experience (80%)
- Helping to put together digital courses and products – exposure (support and admin)
- Communication with clients – support communication/emails/follow-ups
- Building landing pages and funnels / wordpress builder – experience would be a HUGE plus
- Updating wordpress blog pages
- Email automation experience (active campaign/convertkit)
- Implementing email sequences and campaigns
- Social media scheduling
- Help with administrative tasks around creating content/blogs/videos/transcripts.
- Potentially coworking paid down the line.
- Grow into marketing positions / Tailored growth opportunities like account management/marketing/client management.
- Ability to grow a variety of marketing skills.
- Work in friendly, laid back internal company culture.
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re a fast learner
You won’t be expected to know everything from the start, but you’ll need to be motivated and quick to learn new information.
You have the ability to pay attention to the smallest details and it is natural to you because you know that small things are an indispensable and obligatory part of forming the big picture.
You’re a great communicator
Expressed communication skills are one of the essential characteristics of everyone who is part of Marketing. The ability to express is a tool that leads to inevitable progress.
Our hiring process is made up of four parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time for a questionnaire, a video, and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!