Hello, Digital Product Managers!
My name is Gui and I am the Director of Product & Brand at Echko – a Fast Growing Creative Company. A Leader in creating personal logos for exceptional and unique people.
We’re a results-driven group of thinkers and doers that are passionate about blending e-commerce, innovation, technology, and human talent to revolutionize the way professionals brand themselves and build an online presence. Our vision expanded globally amongst 145 countries, sticking to its core belief that a logo should be made by a real artist, not robots.
We are looking to hire a motivated, experienced Digital Product Manager to help shape and execute the product roadmap. We’re looking for a confident PM to drive business goals by making data-informed decisions, with a sharp sense of timing for seizing opportunities and getting things done, while keeping things clear and organized.
This is a Full-Time remote position.
We are looking for a Digital Product Manager specifically with these requirements:
- Fluent written and verbal English.
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner (preferably in an E-commerce environment)
- Business background (a business degree is highly preferred)
- Proven experience building and launching digital or e-commerce products
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Interested in the branding space
- Creative problem solver
- Lean and agile mindset
Your responsibility will include (but not limited to):
- Assist in measuring, analyzing and positioning of the current product line
- Write accurate product specifications, processes, and frameworks
- Assist in conducting competitor and industry analysis for identifying business opportunities, proposing new product ideas and improvement of existing products
- Liaise with the Tech and Ops teams to identify and eliminate any possible roadblocks on the viability and progress of ongoing initiatives
- Determine the feasibility and impact of potential features
- Identify / recommend cost-reduction or improvement initiatives
- Create and continually improve our user experience
- Write and maintain product documentation
- Completely remote and flexible schedule
- Work with a talented team and acquire new industry knowledge.
- Work in a culture of innovation and performance.
- Freedom and ownership to explore and experiment with new and different ideas.
- Career growth opportunities in a fast-growing startup.
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
Don’t need a micromanager to keep you on track. You have the ability to motivate yourself and also empower a team in a positive way to get results.
You Have an Entrepreneurial Drive.
You are passionate, dedicated, and hard working. You know how to solve problems and how to get things done. You are a confident decision-maker and have a growth-hacking mentality.
You’re Super Organized.
This is a remote position, so you’ll need to be organized and on top of your tasks and responsibilities. You put your whole heart into your work and uplift those around you.
You can be creative in your quest for a solution to a problem. You are willing to try new innovative things, dig different data points for insight and be flexible in your work until you find the answer you have been looking for.
You’re an Absolute All Star.
You know exactly what a company like ours needs to be able to scale successfully without things slipping through the cracks. You are the best, period.
What We Do
Please check us out to get a good understanding of our service:
Our site: https://www.echko.co/
Our hiring process is made up of four parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time for a questionnaire, a video, and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!