Hello, Marketing Managers!
My name is Sarah and I am the CEO/Co-Founder at Holinic – a digital beauty and wellness consultancy. We help women and men who are struggling with beauty concerns to reach their goals and improve their health through customized holistic programs.
We are looking to hire a driven and experienced Digital Marketing Director to lead our marketing department, strategize and oversee campaigns, and collaborate with agencies. We are looking for someone who is passionate about the beauty and wellness industry, loves working with data and is extremely analytical.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Director specifically with these requirements:
- Fluent written and verbal English.
- 2+ years experience in a Performance Marketing Manager role.
- 4+ years work experience in Marketing positions.
- 2+ years experience handling the overall marketing strategy for a business(es).
- Ability to build and analyze reports to make data-driven marketing decisions.
- Proven experience working and coordinating with marketing agencies.
- Experience with strategizing and overseeing execution of paid campaigns for organic traffic.
- Experience with leading a paid advertising agency managing marketing campaigns across multiple platforms (Search, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, Snapchat).
- Experience with marketing technology, automation, data collection/tracking.
- Extreme attention to detail with the ability to identify inefficiencies and collaborate with teams for optimized solutions.
Nice to Have:
- Proven work experience with public relations.
Proven work experience with affiliate marketing.
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Develop a marketing communications plan to increase brand awareness, sales and customer advocacy that will include goals, budget and tactics.
- Lead the paid search strategy with a focus on acquisition, engagement, and retention to optimize and meet customer targets and drive qualified traffic.
- Find new and exciting ways to engage customers via social media channels to drive awareness and grow our user base.
- Analyze and report social channel and activation performance metrics to quantify the effectiveness of campaigns (executed by external agencies) and drive learnings.
- Collaborate with current marketing agency partners to craft high-quality content that supports our SEO goals to increase traffic to our websites (i.e. blogs, YouTube keywords, descriptions, captions).
- Support in developing high-quality copywriting, promotional assets, landing pages to produce assets that deliver meaningful business results.
Manage A/B tests on different creative, copy, audience segments, channels, and tactics.
- Analyze consumer behavior and direct changes to email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them.
- Flexible work time and location independence.
- Be part of a company that is revolutionizing the beauty space.
- Work with experts in the beauty, wellness and healthcare space on bringing new practices to customers who have lost all hope for help.
- Opportunity to become part of a fast-growing company.
- Free access to all our products.
- Work with a highly curated team of global citizens who all feel a strong connection to the mission and brand, willing to put out their best work.
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re highly analytical.
You have strong analytical skills and take a data-driven approach to problem-solving. You take a methodical approach while analyzing statistics and are able to glean insights to make campaign recommendations. You have laser sharp attention to detail and can spot inefficiencies in strategies and find creative solutions based on your analysis.
You’re an excellent communicator.
You have excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal skills. You are able to accurately and consistently convey information in an attractive way to ensure collaboration both internally and externally and promote brand awareness.
You have the dedication to excellence.
This is a remote position, so you’ll need to be organized and on top of your tasks and responsibilities. You put your whole heart into your work and can lead and develop a team by example.
What We Do
Please check us out to get a good understanding of our products. We’re in the middle of a big rebranding of combining holinic.co and hairgrowthlab.co under one professional, elegant branding that highlights our background in science and beauty.
Our hiring process is made up of four parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time for a questionnaire, a video, and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!