Hello Ads Specialist!
My name is Pierre and I am the CEO at Media with Love – a young, growing digital marketing agency committed to growing eCommerce brands that we love. We grow market-leading health, wellness, apparel brands and work relentlessly to get them into the hands of people who need them the most – their customers. We’re in a fast-growing industry, overseeing millions of dollars in advertising spend each year, but our core values are the same since founded in 2018.
We are looking to hire a detail-oriented, highly intelligent, and independently thinking Facebook Ads Specialist who will be responsible for managing Media with Love partners’ ad campaigns on Facebook and Instagram ad platforms. This role will be involved in the entire advertising cycle from conception to ROAS (return on ad spend), including creating ads, ad sets and campaigns, scientific testing for performance, data analysis, determining budgets, launching and overseeing campaigns.
We are looking for smart, driven, self-starters who, above all, value an intense pursuit of truth and excellence. If you have a high sense of personal accountability to do the difficult, right things – Media with love might be the place for you!
We are looking for a Facebook Ads Specialist specifically with these requirements:
- Native (or close-to native) written and spoken English
- High level of accuracy and strong attention to detail
- 2+ years of proven work experience with Facebook Business Manager and Ads media buying managing $500 daily, preferably within digital acquisition/performance marketing (Direct-to-Consumer experience preferred).
- Analytical, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics, and processing figures with spreadsheets.
- Proficient at managing multiple projects and able to organize, prioritize and structure workload
- Experience optimizing sales funnels via A/B testing
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
Your responsibility will include (but not limited to):
- Set-up, manage, execute and analyze paid media campaigns and budgets.
- Collaborate with copywriters and designers to drive marketing projects from idea to completion and then through testing/optimization.
- Perform regular tracking and analysis of the performance of the campaigns, including A/B testing for both creatives and landing pages to optimize for engagement/conversions.
- Review new content submissions (landing page copy, video edits, etc.) and provide feedback if changes need to be made before testing.
- Keep up to date with the latest from our industry.
- Enjoy the benefits of remote work and/or working from anywhere in the world.
- Opportunity to become a top 1% Facebook ad media buyer in the world.
- Be a part of the creation of a future successful e-commerce brand.
- Full-time position with a competitive salary.
- Potential to earn a commission.
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re Detail Oriented.
You have laser-sharp detail and can spot inefficiencies in strategy and are capable of carrying out a given task by paying attention to all details necessary for the task to be successful. You are system-oriented and consider yourself a perfectionist that can constantly and consistently produce high quality work independently.
You’re Highly Intelligent.
You actively use analysis and creativity to make the best decisions. You are analytical and have the innate ability to think, understand, and learn things quickly and exceptionally well, and can make high quality decisions based on that information.
You are an Independent Thinker.
You are a confident-decision maker and operate with integrity and can argue your points open-mindedly and assertively. Above all, you value an intense pursuit of truth and excellence. You operate with a high sense of personal accountability to do the difficult, right things with a generous nature and a high standard of fairness.
What We Do
Please check us out to get a good understanding of what we do. We’re in the middle of a big rebranding of
https://www.pierrebeaini.com/ into mediawithlove.co
Our hiring process is made up of four parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time for a questionnaire, a video, and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!