My name is Paul and I am the Head of Operations at Remotivate-Focused Recruitment Agency. We’ve been operating for the past 2 years helping online businesses hire remote superstars. We believe the future of work is Remote, and have dedicated our time to providing a thorough, transparent, and easy-to-use recruitment service for all remote hiring needs.
We’re looking to hire motivated and experienced Headhunter to handle talent sourcing through online channels, conduct research and analyze various positions. Someone who will help keep our hiring process smooth and ensure we recruit high-performing employees.
The ideal candidate is enthusiastic about research, tech-savvy and problem solver. Ultimately, you’ll help our company find the most qualified people for our remote open positions, support and improve the company’s awareness.
This is a Full-Time remote role that starts as a part-timer for the first month.
We are looking for a Headhunter specifically with these requirements:
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Experience as a Headhunter, Sourcing Specialist, Talent Sourcer, or similar role
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Familiarity with social networks, professional sites and resume databases
- Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Problem-solving aptitude
Your responsibility will include (but not limited to):
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms, job boards and professional networks)
- Send recruiting emails
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Maintain candidate databases
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- Advertise open positions to external networks
- Learn new online recruitment processes, tactics, and how it all works!
- A flexible work schedule (we value your results over hours worked)
- Work in a friendly and personable culture, we feel like one big family!
- The freedom to work from anywhere.
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re Super Organized
This is a remote position, so you’ll need to be organized and on top of your tasks and responsibilities. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. You put your whole heart into your work.
You’re a Self-Starter
We’re looking for someone who gets the job done and delivers on time. Ideally, you are self-directed, self-motivated, and don’t need someone to look over your shoulder or hold your hand.
You’re Problem solver
You can be creative in your quest for a solution to a problem. You are willing to try new innovative things and be flexible in your work until you find the answer you have been looking for.
You not only show up for work every day but also produce great results and consistent work. You are an essential team player in the company as we build a strong working relationship.
What We Do
Please check us out to get a good understanding of our service:
Our site: https://letsremotivate.com
Our hiring process is made up of four parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time for a questionnaire, a video, and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!