My name is Anna and I am the CEO of a Remote-Focused Recruitment Agency. We’ve been operating for the past 2 years helping online businesses hire remote superstars. We believe the future of work is Remote, and have dedicated our time to providing a thorough, transparent, and easy-to-use recruitment service for all remote hiring needs.
We’re looking to hire a motivated and fast-learner Junior Recruiter to handle screening and communication with candidates daily. Someone who is passionate about HR processes and extremely detail-oriented. One who has a growth mindset and is able to work autonomously and efficiently. Ultimately, you’ll help our company find and hire the most qualified people for our remote open positions. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic about the world of recruiting, tech-savvy, and an excellent communicator.
This is a Full-Time remote role that starts as a part-timer for the first month.
We are looking for a Junior Recruiter specifically with these requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 1-2 years of proven work experience as a Recruiter or a similar role
- A keen understanding and good time management skills with the ability to juggle various open positions
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience working with Google Spreadsheets
- Strong organizational skills
- Great attention to detail
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Experience working in a remote setting
Nice to Have
- Experience working with online apps such as Slack, Front, and Calendly
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Psychology, Communications or a relevant field
Your responsibility will include (but not limited to):
- Screening candidates on a daily basis
- Communicate with candidates by email promptly and assist them when they come in for interviews
- Filtering candidates for open positions
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, experience, and personality traits
- Post job ads on professional sites, job sites
- Participate in candidate sourcing efforts
- Design job descriptions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Work with the team and provide feedback as to what you see is working and not working, and help to determine our strategy for new roles.
- Learn new online recruitment processes, tactics, and how it all works!
- A flexible work schedule (we value your results over hours worked)
- Work in a friendly and personable culture, we feel like one big family!
- Training (we’ll help you grow your skills).
- Once trained, you will have flexibility with your hours and schedule.
- The freedom to work from anywhere.
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re Detail Oriented
Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well.
You have worked in a remote environment relying on communication heavily. You are honest/transparent, so we can move forward to greatness together.
Don’t need a micromanager to keep you on track. You’re passionate about learning, you are a lifelong learner, and you never stop learning.
You’re Super Organized
This is a remote position, so you’ll need to be organized and on top of your tasks and responsibilities. You put your whole heart into your work.
You’re a Fast Learner
You won’t be expected to know everything from the start, but you’ll need to be motivated and quick to learn new information.
What We Do
Please check us out to get a good understanding of our service:
Our site: https://letsremotivate.com/
Our hiring process is made up of four parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time for a questionnaire, a video, and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!