- Europe / Latin America
- 1 month ago
Ray and JC here – we are the co-founders of an integrated content marketing firm focusing on content amplification and re-purposing – we utilize everything from content creation, social media, SEO to link building.
We are looking to hire a detail-oriented, curious Keyword Researcher with a passion for reading and with a high level of English reading comprehension skills. We highly value candidates who can master a process quickly and see opportunities for improvement.
We are looking for a Keyword Researcher for Content Marketing Agency specifically with these requirements:
- Fluent written and spoken English
- High level of English reading comprehension
- Has keyword research experience and working with Ahrefs
- Understanding of basic SEO principles
- Google keyword planner experience
- Has organization skills and strong attention to details
- Experience working remotely and can work independently
Your responsibility will include (but not limited to):
- Generating sets of related keywords for each topic given
- Evaluating the keywords using our internal formula and software
- Working through hundreds of keywords on any given day
- Create article concepts and communicate them to the content creation team
- Work on specific schedule – Monday – Thursday (6am – 3pm EST) or (10am – 7pm EST)
- Enjoy the benefits of remote work, getting things done and learning from any place
- Work four days a week: Monday thru Thursday 9 hour shifts
- Be part of online team building events. (We are looking to build an international community, not just outsource)
- Enjoy your days off for US Holidays
- Opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing company and grow with it
- Work alongside with content creation team to develop your own skill sets and career
What We Do
Here is a resource for you to check out to get a good understanding of our service:
Our site: http://www.infiniteupcycle.com/
Our hiring process is made up of 5 parts, so please keep in mind that some time will need to be dedicated for a questionnaire, skill test, short video and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Ray and JC