- Calhoun Media
- 3 weeks ago
Hello Operations Managers!
My name is Kyle Canaday and I am the CEO of Calhoun Media LLC – a company that focuses on building strategic email campaigns for international news sites. Currently we have a team of 4 based in the Americas and are looking to double that within the next year.
We are looking for a full-time talented Operations Manager to take over the day-to-day operations and lead the team. The right person to build internal systems, keep order, and help create game changing strategies.
We are looking for an Operational Manager specifically with these requirements:
- Native (or close-to native) written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills (daily/weekly 1-on-1 calls)
2+ Years experience in Operations or Project Management
- Experience building internal processes/organization and/or SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Experience in business management
- Experience in a leadership role / leading a team
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to manage complex situations
- Experience working in a digital marketing company/department OR experience as a marketer (preferably email marketing)
Nice to have:
- Previous experience using Trello, Slack, Asana and/or other organizational/management tools
- Knowledge of or experience with Affiliate Marketing
- Experience with Click-funnels
- Any front-end development language/WordPress experience
- Experience with analytics/split testing
- Experience with Photoshop
Your responsibility will include (but not limited to):
- Building internal processes alongside the CEO
- Managing the team responsible for the execution of projects/campaigns and KPIs
- Maintaining and contributing to the improvement of the team
- Assisting with problem solving and strategy brainstorms
- Assisting in the recruitment process to build out the team
- Creating and improving on-boarding procedures
- At times, be hands on in the implementation and quality control of email campaigns
- Work alongside the CEO to develop your own skill sets and career, whilst also being given lots of autonomy to deliver results in your role.
- Enjoy the benefits of remote work and/or working from anywhere in the world.
- Create and execute dynamic and multi layered business strategies.
- Manage and lead a team.
- Have the opportunity to grow out the team as the company grows.
- Have the opportunity to manage an entire business, it’s processes, and be responsible for direct growth.
- Receive co-working space reimbursement.
What We Do
Here are some resources for you to check out to get a good understanding of our service:
- Our site: http://fivezero.com
- My LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kyle-canaday-28057119
Our hiring process is made up of 5 parts, so please keep in mind that some time will need to be dedicated for a questionnaire, video, skill test, and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!