- Latin America / Eastern Europe
- Cannabis Stack
- 1 month ago
Hello Marketing Managers!
Hey, we are AJ and Olivia and we are the Co-Founders at Cannabis Stack – a community-curated professional directory for the Cannabis industry. Additionally, we also own other niche websites that are a vital part of our business. Currently we are building a team of developers and content creators to work with us. We anticipate most of our team will be remote.
We are looking to hire a detail-oriented and organized Digital Marketing Manager (DMM) with a passion to grow in this role and potentially step into a leadership position.
We are looking for a Organized Digital Marketing Manager for Content Company specifically with these requirements:
- Fluent (or close-to fluent) written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills
- 3+ years in Marketing Roles
- Strong marketing experience in at least one of the following (content marketing, SEO, email, and/or social media)
- Has managed campaigns, a team and/or clients successfully
- Has experience in customer research (and using that information to create strategies and campaigns to implement on)
- Has experience working successfully with website analytics tools (ex. Google Analytics) and interpreting data
- Excellent organization skills
- Experience working remotely
- Can work independently
- In Eastern Europe
Nice to have:
- Experience in these areas of Marketing:
– Funnel Building
– Lead generation
– Content Generation
– Site and page optimization
– Paid Acquisition (social or google ads)
– Affiliate Marketing
- Experience with Google Suite, Slack, Asana, or the ability to figure out productivity programs/apps
- Experience in any front-end development language/WordPress
Your responsibility will include (but not limited to):
- Design, build, lead and maintain our content management and social media presence
- Monitor performance of digital marketing campaigns, report and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Collaborate with team to plan, create and add content to the site and social channels
- Use current and future analytics tools and data to drive conclusions and improve/optimize marketing implementation
- Be part of brainstorming new and create growth strategies
- Stay on top of marketing trends and provide insights on improvement within the business and implementation
- Building internal systems and processes for the marketing department
- Learn about and gain experience in new industries (we have multiple content sites)
- Spot and annual incentive bonuses based on individual, team and company targets
- Receive reimbursement for training to build your skillset
- Four weeks paid vacation annually
- Enjoy the benefits of remote work, getting things done and learning from any home base
- The hours in which you work are flexible (Though we would like an overlap working hours 6AM to 10AM US EST to answer questions in real-time and be available for scheduled meetings)
- Work alongside the partners to develop your own skill sets and career
- Opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing company and grow with it
- Opportunity to play a key role in the marketing department as it grows out
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re a fast learner.
You won’t be expected to know everything from the start, but you’ll need to be motivated and quick to learn new information.
You’re a self-starter.
We’re looking for someone who gets shit done and delivers on time. Ideally you are self-directed, self-motivated, and don’t need someone to look over your shoulder or hold your hand.
You’re super organized.
This is a remote position, so you’ll need to be organized enough to make sure that you’re on top of everything.
Our hiring process is made up of 5 parts, so please keep in mind that some time will need to be dedicated for a questionnaire, skill test, video, and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
AJ & Olivia