- Americas / Europe
- Big Easy Recruiting
- 2 weeks ago
Hello Virtual Assistants!
My name is Chris Carter and I am the CEO at Big Easy Recruiting, Inc. – a recruitment business focused on physical transportation and Logistics in New Orleans, Louisiana.
I’m looking to hire a detail-oriented and organized Virtual Assistant (VA) with good typing skills.
We are looking for a VA specifically with these requirements:
- Fluent (or close-to fluent) written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office / Google Drive
- Experience working with recruitment software (such as ZipRecruiter/UpWork/etc)
- Good typing skills (at least 50 words per minute)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to focus and complete
- Experience working remotely
- Can work independently
Nice to have:
- Experience in Customer support
- A love for processes/SOPs
- Previous experience using Slack, Notion and/or other organizational/management tools.
Your responsibility will include (but not limited to):
- Assist with day to day admin tasks including data entry
- Sending out emails on a regular basis to contact database (this includes follow-up emails)
- Handle external recruitment through various job boards
- Assist with marketing efforts including posting ads on recruitment software
- Provide feedback on current processes/SOPs
- Work on specific schedule – Saturday – Wednesday (12pm-4pm EST)
- Enjoy the benefits of remote work, getting things done and learning from any home base
- Learn about and gain experience in a new industry
- Opportunity to go full time
- Get paid to learn everything from HR to Advertising and Marketing.
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re a fast learner.
You won’t be expected to know everything from the start, but you’ll need to be motivated and quick to learn new information.
You’re a self-starter.
We’re looking for someone who gets shit done and delivers on time. Ideally you are self-directed, self-motivated, and don’t need someone to look over your shoulder or hold your hand.
You’re super organized.
This is a remote position, so you’ll need to be organized enough to make sure that you’re on top of everything.
Our hiring process is made up of 5 parts, so please keep in mind that some time will need to be dedicated for a questionnaire, skill test, video and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!